Dress Regulations on the course and in the Clubhouse:
- Golfers must use regulation Golf Shoes.
- Collarless shirts or Tee shirts (vest type) are not allowed on the course or in the Club House, neither are collarless sweaters or jerseys unless a collared shirt or polo neck jersey is worn underneath.
- Jeans or track suits of any description are not allowed on the course at anytime.
- Tailored shorts, as opposed to sports (football type) shorts, are acceptable.
- Gentlemen are allowed to wear shorts in the club house.
- Neat casual dress will be acceptable form of dress at anytime in the Club House.
Anyone not conforming to the above rules will be asked to leave the Course or Club House immediately.